Does your child lack concentration?
Does he/she find it difficult to follow instructions?
If you answered yes to the above questions, it might be time to develop your child’s self-regulation skills.
Teaching self-regulation is extremely important.
- Self regulation has been associated with school readiness, well-being and academic achievement during childhood and adolescence
- Self-regulated children are able to pay attention even when faced with distractions.
- Self-regulated children know how to manage emotions
- Self-regulated children have successful social interactions.
- The Ebook proposes 101 easy and fun activities to help increase your child’s concentration.
- It focuses on research-based self-regulation games and activities that help your child learn to listen then act according to specific instructions.
The Ebook will be available in April 2017. If you’d like to receive a notification when it’s out, please leave me your email address below.