The Mindful Discipline Email Course will help you:
- Identify an effective discipline plan based on your values
- Understand and reflect on your parenting style
- Identify the characteristics of effective discipline strategies
- Identify the different effective discipline tools and understand how you can use them effectively
The Ecourse is for you if:
- Your child is between 2 and 10 years old and you’d like to set down the right discipline foundation.
- You’re looking for strategies that have been proven to work and are willing to implement the steps to make the strategies work for your family.
- You want to improve your relationship with your child.
- You want to increase your confidence in your ability to establish an effective discipline philosophy and give you the tools to establish a strategy that works for both you and your kid.
- You want to reduce your anxiety about your ability to manage your child’s behavior
- You’re looking for a toolkit to deal with your child’s behavior in a more effective manner.
- You want to regain control over your family life. The tools proposed in this toolkit will not only help you assess your values as a parent; they will also enable you to set a firm foundation for your entire family’s relationships.
Here’s What You Get:
- A 5-week course loaded with practical tools and resources
- Editable worksheets to help you reflect on your parenting and discipline strategy
- Evidence-based tools
What’s covered in the course:
Week One: What makes discipline work
Children’s behavior, and problem behavior in kids, is an issue that has received great attention from researchers over the years. What makes your child behave the way he does? What unsuspected issues have an impact on behavior? What child discipline strategies work? What makes them work. This week we’ll go over:
- Understanding what drives your child’s behavior
- The characteristics of effective discipline methods
Week Two: Exploring your role in disciplining your child
Many issues influence how your child behaves: How you react to his behavior, how he is expected to behave, what you judge as “bad” and “good” behavior, and so on. This week goes over:
- The impact of your values on your child’s behavior
- Challenges of parenting in a “modern” and hyperconnected world
- Viewing discipline as a long-term strategy
- Determining your parenting style (with regard to your child’s discipline issues)
Week Three: How expectations influence your child’s behavior
Did you know that kids consciously or unconsciously behave according to what is expected of them? Did you know that you consciously or unconsciously influence your child’s behavior? Did you know that your expectations largely determine how your child behaves? This week we’ll go over:
- The role of expectations in your child’s behavior
- How to use negotiation to get the behavior you expect
Week Four: A powerful behavior management tool and how to use it
Regardless of the method you prefer to use to manage your child’s behavior, science has shown that some strategies will get you results every time, on condition that they are used appropriately. This week we’ll focus on one of the strategies science has identified as highly effective in managing your child’s behavior. You’ll get worksheets and tools to help you adopt the strategy to your child’s behavior issues
Week five: The truth about managing your child’s behavior problems
What if you get a “cheat sheet” to help with your child’s behavior? This week, you’ll get:
- A round-up of the most effective tips to manage your child’s behavior along with practical tips of how to deal with problem behavior
- Information to help you identify the child behavior red flags you should look out for
Frequently asked questions
How long will the course last?
The course lasts approximately 6 weeks during which you will receive 17 sessions and over 10 worksheets to develop your discipline strategy
How do I access the training?
The Mindful Discipline Email Course is a digital product to which you receive direct access once your payment is received. Every 4 days, you will receive an email with practical and evidence-based information to help you set up an effective discipline strategy. You will also receive worksheets which you can edit directly on your computer or download and fill in later.
I will be away over the course of the training. How do I access the training?
You will receive the course sessions every 4 days. All the sessions are numbered to enable you to follow the correct sequence and to build on what you have already covered. You can consult the emails at your convenience.
What if I change my mind?
I am convinced that following the entire training program will enable you to more effectively deal with your child’s discipline problems. However, should you decide this training is not for you, please send me an email AFTER THE FIRST TWO SESSIONS and you’ll receive a 100% refund!