The Mindful Discipline Email Course will help you:
- Identify an effective discipline plan based on your values
- Understand and reflect on your parenting style
- Identify the characteristics of effective discipline strategies
- Identify the different effective discipline tools and understand how you can use them effectively
The Ecourse is for you if:
- Your child is between 2 and 10 years old and you’d like to set down the right discipline foundation.
- You’re looking for strategies that have been proven to work and are willing to implement the steps to make the strategies work for your family.
- You want to improve your relationship with your child.
- You want to increase your confidence in your ability to establish an effective discipline philosophy and give you the tools to establish a strategy that works for both you and your kid.
- You want to reduce your anxiety about your ability to manage your child’s behavior
- You’re looking for a toolkit to deal with your child’s behavior in a more effective manner.
- You want to regain control over your family life. The tools proposed in this toolkit will not only help you assess your values as a parent; they will also enable you to set a firm foundation for your entire family’s relationships.
Here’s What You Get:
- A 6-week course loaded with practical tools and resources
- Editable worksheets to help you reflect on your parenting and discipline strategy
- Evidence-based tools
Session 1: What makes discipline work?
Session 2 : The challenges of disciplining in the “modern world”
Session 3 : Exploring your role in disciplining your child
Session 4 : How expectations influence your child’s behavior
Session 5 : The role values play in discipline
Session 6 : Understanding the link between values and your child’s behavior
Session 7 : What really drives your child’s behaviour?
Session 8 : How to manage behavior through emotion coaching
Session 9 : Practical tips to emotion coach your child
Session 10 : How boundary-based discipline can modify your child’s behavior
Session 11 : How to transform positive reinforcement into a powerful behavior management tool
Session 12 : How to use an incentive or reward chart to help modify your child’s behavior
Session 13 : Why 95% of parents get time-out wrong and how to transform it into a powerful behavior modification tool
Session 14 : Proven tips to transform negotiation into a conflict management tool
Session 15: Success breeds success: how to choose words that promote positive behavior
Session 16 : Behavior red flags you should be concerned about
Session 17 : The only 10 things you need to know to eliminate or greatly reduce your child’s problem behavior
Frequently asked questions
How long will the course last?
The course lasts approximately 6 weeks during which you will receive 17 sessions and over 10 worksheets to develop your discipline strategy
How do I access the training?
The Mindful Discipline Email Course is a digital product to which you receive direct access once your payment is received. Every 4 days, you will receive an email with practical and evidence-based information to help you set up an effective discipline strategy. You will also receive worksheets which you can edit directly on your computer or download and fill in later.
I will be away over the course of the training. How do I access the training?
You will receive the course sessions every 4 days. All the sessions are numbered to enable you to follow the correct sequence and to build on what you have already covered. You can consult the emails at your convenience.
What if I change my mind?
I am convinced that following the entire training program will enable you to more effectively deal with your child’s discipline problems. However, should you decide this training is not for you, please send me an email AFTER THE FIRST TWO SESSIONS and you’ll receive a 100% refund!