The Mindful Discipline Email Course will help you:
- Identify an effective discipline plan based on your values
- Understand and reflect on your parenting style
- Identify the characteristics of effective discipline strategies
- Identify the different effective discipline tools and understand how you can use them effectively
The Ecourse is for you if:
- Your child is between 2 and 10 years old and you’d like to set down the right discipline foundation.
- You’re looking for strategies that have been proven to work and are willing to implement the steps to make the strategies work for your family.
- You want to improve your relationship with your child.
- You want to increase your confidence in your ability to establish an effective discipline philosophy and give you the tools to establish a strategy that works for both you and your kid.
- You want to reduce your anxiety about your ability to manage your child’s behavior
- You’re looking for a toolkit to deal with your child’s behavior in a more effective manner.
- You want to regain control over your family life. The tools proposed in this toolkit will not only help you assess your values as a parent; they will also enable you to set a firm foundation for your entire family’s relationships.
Here’s What You Get:
- A 4-week course loaded with practical tools and resources
- Editable worksheets to help you reflect on your parenting and discipline strategy
- Evidence-based tools
What’s covered in the course:
• Surprising issues that influence his behavior
• How emotions influence his behavior and simple tips to foster his emotional intelligence
Number of tip sheets to download: 1
Number of challenges this week: 1
Number of tip sheets to download at the end of the session: 1
Frequently asked questions
How long will the course last?
The course lasts approximately 4 weeks during which you will receive 8 sessions and over 10 worksheets and tip sheets to develop your discipline strategy
How do I access the training?
The Mindful Discipline Email Course is a digital product to which you receive direct access once your payment is received. Twice a week, you will receive an email with practical and evidence-based information to help you set up an effective discipline strategy. You will also receive worksheets which you can edit directly on your computer or download and fill in later.
I will be away over the course of the training. How do I access the training?
You will receive the course sessions twice a week. All the sessions are numbered to enable you to follow the correct sequence and to build on what you have already covered. You can consult the emails at your convenience.
What if I change my mind?
I am convinced that following the entire training program will enable you to more effectively deal with your child’s discipline problems. However, should you decide this training is not for you, please send me an email AFTER THE FIRST TWO SESSIONS and you’ll receive a 100% refund!
There are no reviews yet.