The first product in the bundle is “The Emotions Kit”. Thousands of researchers and educators agree that being able to identify and effectively manage emotions is one of the greatest skills a child can develop. Emotional intelligence predicts your child’s social, academic and psychological outcomes. In short, if there’s one skill you child needs to develop, it’s emotional intelligence. The Emotions kit:
- Uses age-appropriate tools to help your child understand different emotions
- Helps him/her understand how emotions manifest in the body
- Gives your child tools to manage emotions effectively
- Gives you the tools you need to support the development of your child’s emotional intelligence
The second product in the bundle is the “This is what it takes to raise a happy and successful adult”
Both researchers and the greatest education philosophers believe that raising kids in a specific way helps foster traits such as independent thought, confidence and a growth mindset. The “This is what it takes to raise a happy and successful adult” workbook combines ideas, tips and resources from scientific studies and the worlds’ greatest philosophers to bring you practical tips you can put to use immediately.
This Workbook is filled with simple and tangible ways to incorporate intentionality into your parenting style. It proposes:
- Effective ways to foster your child’s independence
- Practical tools to develop a growth mindset in your child
- Effective tips for teaching kids’ responsibility
- Tips to create the right home environment to foster the development of traits such as independence, growth mindset, and creativity
The third product in the bundle is the Mindful Discipline Email course
Do you sometimes feel like:
• You no longer know what to do to get your child to listen and act appropriately?
• You’re tired of repeating the same thing over and over again
• You don’t want to go on yelling at your kids to get the behavior you want
The truth about effective discipline is that there isn’t ONE specific approach that works for ALL kids. The thing is, when it comes to disciplining your child effectively, you have to find the approach that best fits your personality and your child’s personality.
The Mindful Discipline Email Course is based on proven scientific research about child discipline. It weaves research and practical advice to propose proven discipline approaches and gives you practical tools and worksheets to help you adopt an approach that works for you and your child.
Here’s What You Get:
- A 4-week course loaded with practical tools and resources
- Editable worksheets to help you reflect on your parenting and discipline strategy
- Evidence-based tools