When It Comes to Disciplining Your Child, even the Best Intentions Sometimes Fail.
Discipline is not meant to harm your kid. It’s supposed to guide him and show him that his behavior does not define him. “Bad behavior” is not synonymous with being a “bad kid.” It is often a sign that you and your kid are not on the same wavelength.
The good news is that it is possible to modify your kid’s behavior. The bad news is that like most things in life, getting the behavior you want will take time, investment and sacrifices.
About the discipline workbook
This workbook is based on proven scientific research about child discipline. It weaves research, personal anecdotes and practical advice to propose practical tools and resources you can put to use immediately.
The Science of Discipline Workbook will help you:
- Understand the reasons behind the failure of your discipline approach
- Identify an effective discipline plan based on your values
- Understand and reflect on your parenting style
- Identify the characteristics of effective discipline strategies
- Identify the different effective discipline tools and understand how you can use them effectively
This workbook is for you if:
Your child is between 2 and 10 years old and you’d like to set down the right discipline foundation.
You’re looking for strategies that have been proven to work and are willing to implement the steps to make the strategies work for your family.
You want to improve your relationship with your child.
You want to increase your confidence in your ability to establish an effective discipline philosophy and give you the tools to establish a strategy that works for both you and your kid.
You want to reduce your anxiety about your ability to manage your child’s behavior
You’re looking for a toolkit to deal with your child’s behavior in a more effective manner.
You want to regain control over your family life. The tools proposed in this toolkit will not only help you assess your values as a parent; they will also enable you to set a firm foundation for your entire family’s relationships.
Here’s What You Get:
• Over 100 pages presented in an easy-to-read manner
• Quizzes and exercises to help you reflect on your parenting and discipline strategy
• Evidence-based tools