With the right tools, you can establish an effective discipline approach and transform your relationship with your child.
The Making Discipline Work Ecourse is a 4-week FREE email course that will help you transform how you view discipline.
This course seeks to provide you with evidence-based practical tools to manage your child’s behavior more effectively.
It explores issues such as
– Being mindful about how and why you discipline
– Fostering relationships in which mutual respect thrives
– Creating healthy parent-child relationships
This Ecourse also provides practical examples to show how you can apply these strategies in specific situations. In The Making Discipline Work Ecourse you will learn to:
- Differentiate between discipline and punishment
- Be more mindful of how you discipline
- Understand how different discipline tools can be made more effective
- Recognize the characteristics of effective discipline
- Identify different effective discipline tools you can try with your child
- Choose the resources most adapted to your particular situation to help change your child’s behavior
SESSION 1: What You Need to Know Before Attempting to Address Your Child’s Misbehavior
SESSION 2: Practical and easy-to-apply strategies that will change your child’s behavior
SESSION 3: Why negotiation might just be your most effective discipline tool and how to make it work
SESSION 4: 8 age-appropriate resources to help change your child’s behavior