With the right tools, you can establish an effective discipline approach and transform your relationship with your child.
The Making Discipline Work Ecourse is a FREE EMAIL COURSE that will help you transform how you view discipline.
This course seeks to provide you with evidence-based practical tools to manage your child’s behavior more effectively.
It explores issues such as
– Being mindful about how and why you discipline
– Fostering relationships in which mutual respect thrives
– Creating healthy parent-child relationships
This Ecourse also provides practical examples to show how you can apply these strategies in specific situations. In The Making Discipline Work Ecourse you will learn to:
- Differentiate between discipline and punishment
- Be more mindful of how you discipline
- Understand how different discipline tools can be made more effective
- Recognize the characteristics of effective discipline
- Identify different effective discipline tools you can try with your child
- Choose the resources most adapted to your particular situation to help change your child’s behavior
Session 1 – How to set rules and limits while ensuring that your relationship with your kid remains intact
Session 2 – The only 10 things you need to know to reduce your child’s problem behavior
Session 3 – How you’re using positive reinforcement wrong and how to get it right
Session 4 – 3 Resources that will help change how you view your child’s discipline issues