What makes kids thrive? Under what conditions do they flourish? Are there specific teaching and parenting strategies that can help raise confident, happy and successful kids?
With all the information available, where do you start?
Both researchers and the greatest education philosophers seem to believe that raising kids in a specific way helps foster traits such as independent thought, confidence and a growth mindset. This workbook combines ideas, tips and resources from scientific studies and the worlds’ greatest philosophers to bring you practical tips you can start using immediately.
What You Will Get in this 100+ page digital workbook that’s available for instant download
- Scientifically-validated principles of raising a happy, successful and independent child
- Practical worksheets that will help your child develop positive traits such as growth mindset, an optimist outlook and a grateful disposition
- More than 25 practical worksheets to apply the lessons learned
- Over 100 pages filled with practical and applicable information
This Workbook is filled with simple and tangible ways to incorporate intentionality into your parenting style.
Some of the key topics you’ll find include:
- Effective ways to foster your child’s independence
- Practical tools to develop a growth mindset in your child
- How to make positive affirmations work with kids
- How to raise a happy and successful kid
- Effective tips for teaching kids’ responsibility
How to create the right home environment to foster the development of traits such as independence, growth mindset, and creativity.
The Good News? All the Information you need is in this One Workbook! The Workbook and the worksheets presented will show you exactly how to incorporate these ideals into your home environment.